X-MEN III SUCKS!!!

Here’s why:
- Mystique gets turned into a mere mortal, completely stripped of all her powers – WHAT??? How could they???
- Jean of the red hair returns, but her alter-ego Phoenix kills Scott.
- Love saves the day, yet again – yawn.
- The beautiful Halle Berry as Storm gets sidelined. :(
- Prof. Xavier turns into cosmic dust - ???
- In the most cliched end twist ever – Magneto loses his powers, or does he?
- In an expression of good ol’ free will, Rogue chooses the antidote which will negate all her powers but allow her to fuck Bobby who she is scared she will lose if she doesn’t – sigh – yup, you’ve come a long way babe.
If you’re an X-men fan DO NOT WATCH part 3, it will kill the other two for you.

10 Comments:
Nothing could destroy my love for the first two of these movies, but Ratner's suckfest came close ... and I'm sure she's not old enough for a grown folk like me to be saying it, but Kitty Pryde was hot! Of course Rogue would have lost out to her
You saw that WITHOUT me :O !!! I am so not talking to you!
enjoyed 'the lake' and 'void' but hate Xmen.
Hahaha thanks for the warning! I was not too keen on watchin it and now i wont.. prolly watch it on some boring day :p heh!
You mean there're two more of this? :-)
Just kidding. But, clearly, I'm not a fan :-)
Ah, shes still around. :)
Yeah for most X-Men fans its very sudden right? I mean they build up the story in the first two and then all of a sudden they jus start killing characters in this one :( including prof xavier :O
And they show N'crawler as part of Magneto's troops! Thats so awful. I wonder how Marvel agreed to this script in the first place...
Thanks for dropping in and do keep visiting :) Good to meet another x-men fan here...
please write!
Thanks for the update. Another Matrix mistake, eh? Have yet to watch III, but now its confusing. But I have to..
I disagree
absolutely
the third one was the best...
Xavier does parish and pheonix does turn rogue before she learns to control her power though yeah some bits about scot being killed etc are quite true but nonetheless if u looked it as a what if flick it worked beautifully...
the comics give you the real story but in know way were the movies doing the comics...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home