posted by cactusjump @ 6:50 PM 10 Comments
Okay since you have a pocketful of krytonite and since I am Superman, you better have lead lined pockets when you meet me :PNow that I think of it - being mild mannered Clark Kent is not all that bad :D Ah... but only if one gets a Lois Lane to keep company!There I completed my Supes trivia quiz!! As for the `.' Ends like these don't last. They are always overwritten by beginings... yours will be too. tc and hold that smilezhkhesdx!
Second First Rain there. Its not a full stop but a comma. A pause and then you move on. You cant go anywhere in life but forward!
The end of one beginning..is the beginning of another one:)
Okay - pardon my clumsy fingers! I seemed to have typed the word verification thingy at the end of my comment! All this typing is giving me ... I dunno what!
hey there! life always has those interesting ...'s in the end! take care
hoi ! am in blr now !!
hi..come on..return now:)
POST !!! We Want POST !!
I am not sure if any memory is replaced... you never can actually delete any memory... merely ignore it...
Each prickly thorn that sticks to your feet falls away at some time. Memories are like water, they take the shape of the vessel of your mind.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
10 Comments:
Okay since you have a pocketful of krytonite and since I am Superman, you better have lead lined pockets when you meet me :P
Now that I think of it - being mild mannered Clark Kent is not all that bad :D Ah... but only if one gets a Lois Lane to keep company!
There I completed my Supes trivia quiz!!
As for the `.' Ends like these don't last. They are always overwritten by beginings... yours will be too. tc and hold that smilezhkhesdx!
Second First Rain there. Its not a full stop but a comma. A pause and then you move on. You cant go anywhere in life but forward!
The end of one beginning..is the beginning of another one:)
Okay - pardon my clumsy fingers! I seemed to have typed the word verification thingy at the end of my comment! All this typing is giving me ... I dunno what!
hey there! life always has those interesting ...'s in the end! take care
hoi ! am in blr now !!
hi..come on..return now:)
POST !!! We Want POST !!
I am not sure if any memory is replaced...
you never can actually delete any memory... merely ignore it...
Each prickly thorn that sticks to your feet falls away at some time. Memories are like water, they take the shape of the vessel of your mind.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home