Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rhyme :)

If I were to say:
You mean the world to me.
It would not be true,
since the world is bigger than me or you.

I could say:
Let's uncover this Universe!
And hope you'd take my hand,
for better, or for worse...

5 Comments:

At January 16, 2010 9:56 PM , Blogger First Rain said...

Yip-yip-yippee!
Mon amie is back,
I am glad to see,
Scribbling beautiful white on her bloggy black!

Have super stay this time on.

 
At January 26, 2010 9:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back for good? Yay!

Rambler.

 
At January 28, 2010 5:30 PM , Blogger cactusjump said...

thanks for the welcomes :)

 
At February 13, 2010 10:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to see you back! :-))

bips

 
At February 21, 2010 9:36 PM , Blogger SwB said...

I was looking thru some old posts of mine and happened to drop by here. Welcome back ...and I see you are in my city now! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home