what to do, my friends are like this only
last night, on fb chat, in a moment of desperation:
am so lost. i dont know what to do or who to talk to any more.
do you want to talk to someone? i wonder who it can be. or what you can do.
i dont know who to talk to any more. ive tried but nothing seems to help.
you want to talk about something specific or just anything.
specific things
that's a tough one i guess.
i wouldnt know who to talk to either
well thanks anyway.
i used to have this strange software a friend gave to me. in which u cud type and the computer replied. it was damn funny.
~~~~~~~
This is someone who once clung to me during a psychotic episode. Who felt she could only function - eat, bathe, dress, go potty - if she followed me and my work.
Who refused to budge from my set, kept standing in front of the camera and finally had to be given a sedative.
Yes, I know you're thinking I should turn to more 'normal' people for help - but they really haven't been able to. So I thought I would turn to someone closer to me, who might be able to understand.
Anyway, CJ will have to find her own way out I guess.

2 Comments:
Hey.. Im still here.. Im still the same.. and Im still waiting.
"When you're weary
Feeling small
When tears are in your eyes
I will dry them all
I'm on your side
When times get rough
And friends just can't be found
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
When you're down and out
When you're on the street
When evening falls so hard
I will comfort you
I'll take your part
When darkness comes
And pain is all around
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
Sail on Silver Girl,
Sail on by
Your time has come to shine
All your dreams are on their way
See how they shine
If you need a friend
I'm sailing right behind
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will ease your mind
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will ease your mind"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home