Sunday, November 27, 2011

family

Today I have been a super awesome flatmate!

I cooked dinner, and gave a round of blueberry tea and another of soup to K and the sweet boy who comes to help her with translations, since I know she always feels bad that she doesn't feed him when he comes.

--------

Someone answered a comment I left on her blog today. It was such a long and thoughtful answer, it made me cry me eyes out. Couldn't believe a stranger would take out so much time to try and help me.

--------

Vague plan hatching, at least for the month of December. Asked my sister if they will be in town for Christmas, if yes, will go and spend end Dec there. Trying to get my family back. Tired of not having one.

2 Comments:

At November 28, 2011 11:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is naive, still.. hve you tried making a list of all things you like / liked / will like and then pursue in attaining them - like the catcher in the rye, he hated people, but he liked children and he was happy when he was amongst them etc..

try.. ?

 
At November 29, 2011 10:02 PM , Anonymous cactusjump said...

:) There is nothing naive about your suggestion. Thank you.

I guess I was not in a place to be able to begin thinking about what I enjoy doing. So many other things were crowded in my head and heart that I couldn't be clear-headed enough to be able to make a list without being struck with a severe panic attack.

But I think I am able to now, and will actually be taking some time out to think over this seriously.

It's also a question I think perhaps of one's own interests matching the needs of the world, unless I decide to just pursue what I want to and not worry about earning for a while.

In any case, thanks for writing in :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home